Sunday, March 8, 2009

it's called Shapeshifting, and it's a marvelous talent for one who hates themselves..

No matter how hard I try,
it's like I no longer can tell my wants from my needs anymore,my wishes from my hopes, or my feeling from my thoughts.

Oh if only I could be more like you...

with your care-free attitude, and your life moto of 'everything happens for a reason'. You take chances with your eyes closed shut, not knowing what will happen and at the same time not caring. If things turn out for the worst, you just shrug your shoulders and say, " hey, there's always tomorrow." no matter if you really believe there'll even be a tomorrow..you just don't care. "There's no need for caring.." you say, "life is too short for such a thing." I admire you for that, I look up to you, I idolize you. Too much, too soon. You've made up your mind at a very young age to view life in this way, and you've worked so hard at it for so long that your not caring has overcome you. Instead of just not caring, or taking situation too seriously, you've just stopped caring all together. You're not able to care for people anymore. You're not able to even, love. So tell me this, was it worth it?...

...But what's the difference if you don't care?

No comments:

Post a Comment