Friday, March 20, 2009

What a hypocrisy..

just a thought..

What if love doesn't really exist? That it's just a made up feeling that people thought of to cover up the real feeling of lust. I mean, the people that believe in love, some even say that they can't tell the difference between love and lust. Well, how could you tell the difference? It's a mystery i guess. You'll never know if love is actually real, and if it is, you may not be able to determine if what you think you're feeling is love or lust. I'm just a little confused about that i guess..I mean honestly, which would be better anyways? There probably is a difference between the two, but i'm just not getting it.

Do I want love, or do I want lust?
Do I want either?

1 comment:

  1. Me either..i'm still trying to get someone to explain that too me..

    ReplyDelete