Monday, April 13, 2009

Impulse.|a dream 4-12-09

I glanced at him again. "How could I feel this much and get nothing in return?", I thought to myself. Then a rage that I've never felt before came charging through my veins. I stared at his face, his lovely face. Then I glared into those dark green eyes of his and tears streamed from my eyes. What was I doing? How could I reveal how vulnerable I was like this? My thoughts racing, getting more and more angry each second. Hos eyes confused, he didn't understand. I was holding the necklace he had given me when he told me he loved me. It still layed across my chest. As the sorrow and rage roared up to my hands, I yanked the necklace from around my neck and threw it at him. "I can't be your friend when I still love you so much", I mumbled as my lips trembled. Then I opened the car door and ran to the house, never looking back. I slammed the front door behind and stopped, "What have I done?" I thought frantically as I slid down the door. A different pain then filled my body, regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment